Bora is the rapper of the Kpop girl group SISTAR, but she has much more to offer than just some rap skills. I will have a look at what this beautiful Kpop star brings to the table and I hope that you can add to the conversation. I will talk about her professional career as a musician, her private life and her beauty. This is for you if you want to learn more about Yoon Bora, you like Sistar or you are just into everything related to Kpop.
9 Personal Facts about Bora (SISTAR)
1. Yoon Bora was born January 30, 1990, in Seoul, South Korea.
2. Her height is 1,65cm (without shoes).
3. Weight: 48Kg (can vary).
4. Zodiac sign: Aquarius
5. Bora majored in music from Myongji University.
6. Her hobbies are dancing and cuisine.
7. Blood type: 0
8. Her favorite color is purple.
9. She has an older brother named Yoo Jae-suk. He is a comedian.
Bora and her career
Bora made her debut with SISTAR in June 2010. The girl group performed their first single ‘Push Push’ on KBS Music Bank. The group is managed by Starship Entertainment. Bora and Hyorin formed Sistar19 as a side project and produced the single ‘Ma Boy’. For everybody who doesn’t know the song and for everybody who l over the song, here it is.
Anybody else, who thinks that Bora loooks amazing in that video? If you want to know more about her career with SISTAR or Sistar19. Otherwise, please keep reading about her solo career. And that one doesn’t look to bad either. We comprised 5 highlights from her solo career.
1. She debut on ‘Invincible Youth’, a Korean TV show in 2011.
2. Member of the super idol group Mystic WHITE in 2012.
3. She won the Best Rookie Award in 2013 (KBS Entertainment Award).
4. She appeared on Unpretty Rapstar in 2015.
5. Bora will star in the web drama ‘Flatterer’ and ‘The Greatest One Sided Love’.
Bora Social Media Accounts
Bora on Instagram. Awesome pictures and unique moments of her private life. Check it out and get to know her even more. There are other Social Media Accounts on the Web, but none of them seems to be real. I would recommend to follow Bora on Instagram and take it from their.
That was my take on Bora. How do you like her and would you like to see more solo songs from her? You would make my day, if you can share this article with your friends.